Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a yearly thing

There's always a point in my life with a job when I want to quit. I did want to quit being a personal trainer because my friend wants to train with someone else. Slap to the face.
And today, I realized I didn't understand why she wanted to train with the other trainer, because well, she's not better then me. The only thing she's good at, is selling.

I don't know about you, but I don't like walking on toes.

I just wish that I could get published, get an agent, and get paid for writing!! I rank at 350 now and this one user said some pretty awesome stuff about my book. She even posted it on her profile as one of her 'favourite one the site"

I gotta be doing something right damit.

2 comments:

  1. want to be laptop people on Sunday?? you can show me how to sign up for that site and i will like your book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog via Rachelle Gardner's website (fellow writer here...) if you don't mind my asking, what was the site? It sounds like Inkpop to me.

    Anyway. Good luck with the writing - life is the pits sometimes, eh? I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete