Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie- On the right track?

Well, I loved it. My boyfriend on the other hand, didn't understand the whole 'history' part of it. Which is understandable since he didn't read any of the books, so I just filled him in. I thought they followed the book really well and did a good job with the detail of the Capitol's culture. *Spoiler Alert* Things that left out:
-Peeta's leg being amputated
-The depth of the "Dogs". (In the book they go into some great detail on their eyes reminding Katniss of Roe's eyes.)

Those two things they left out were okay. Reading the whole series, the depth of the dogs kinda fades into the plot (like everything else) and I think, in the book they could have done alot more.
Anyways, I'm trying to keep this short. Devontional Writer says so!
Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment