Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Hour a Day

I've been trying to write for an hour everyday before I go to bed. Ha. Did it once and we're already 15 days into January? Nice try Courtney, nice try!

It's been a bit hard with the break up and everything to sit down and write Book Two of the Echoes. I haven't even been reading a lot either. But atleast I've lost weight and people have been noticing! lmao. So that's nice. :P

I was able to write a good scene with Adam for Book Two that had to do with what I've been feeling and thinking during the break up. It's been pretty good, but I've only been able to write when I'm drinking wine....a few glasses in lol.

I am now a broke College student (Yes, I'm going back to school WOOT for good income) so I can't really afford wine, but I'm not going to let that be an excuse to NOT write. BAM. Motivation, no excuses.

I'm not going to get into the break up details. Maybe later on. I'm going to have a secret revealing blog post in the near future to kinda let loose. I've been talking to people about the break up over and over so I'm just sick of explaining it. Yuck.

Everyweek I will try and post something on here to do with my book, working out (which just reminded me to update Fitocracy) or some update on my life :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment