Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hello, it's me (probably the most overused phrase atm lol)

So it's been awhile! I had to take a break from blogging since I couldn't keep it up on a regular basis, plus I was also getting thefunculture.com website up and running. Yet I seem to go in and out of bouts of consistency with interests. Tons of stuff have happened in my life like moving into a bigger apartment then obtaining furniture, making permanent friends (I hope) I started with two and have recently made a third friend (they're actually from Windsor as well!) And this past summer was spent travelling BC, heading to the interior and having friends and family visit (Jen and Allan, my mom and dad, Baker and her girlfriend, Andre, Heath and Marc Baker, Alex and Mike) there was alot going on this past year!
My next post will have photos, this post is straight from my phone. I may not be as frequent on this right now since I'm currently doing NaNoWriMo for the second year, and also the remastering of The Echoes. I will do my best!

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment