Friday, December 9, 2011

Doctors Orders can be Stupid!

Sometimes I need a rant! When I was playing soccer I would twist my ankle and sprain it. The Doctor would tell me to lay off it for the rest of the season. I didn't, instead I'd play soccer the very next week, limping and all. Every year I'd twist or sprain my ankle, but I did stretches and exercises cuz I never wanted to stop playing soccer.
Years later, my ankle is so strong from never giving up, that now, when I twist it, it never hurts and I'm fine. It was all because I made it strong by not stopping. Because when you stop, your not making anything better. Your avoiding the problem and that doesnt solve anything. If you avoid the problem for a few month and it goes away. The minute you get back to it, it's still a problem isnt it? I never got better did it? Cuz you didnt do anything to make it better!

AHG.

No comments:

Post a Comment