Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It Christmas!! Had the weirdest dream and I'm about to go back to bed since my brother got me up at like....730. Zzzz.

So I got myself a reading list for the next few months lol.
I'll be reading Olivia's book first since it's short stories and she's bound to ask me about the first story Tuesday. Then, the two books my dad got me AND THEN the book my brother got me. Then after that I got to finish Jen's strange books. (House of Leaves about a house bigger on the inside)

I got some workout/yoga clothes and skinny jeans which make me realize I have monster calves :s

Keith finally got my cover done:

It's getting there. I might either A)shadow the guy or B)get rid of him

Anyways, I got editing to do today so I can send my book to my brother. 
First....sleep

1 comment:

  1. I think you should take the guy out. The black background with the colored smoke looks cool!

    ReplyDelete