Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free Afternoon and Vball

For some reason last night I couldn't sleep. I stayed up until 2am and still had trouble. Funny time since I own 2am Publishing lol. I signed a new client today, sold 100 sessions which is great since the one ex-client I had, her contracts going into reversal so money is take off my paycheck. But this new client evens it out. There an incentive this month, most sessions sold gets an iPAD. How cool would that be?!  So far I got 100. There's another lady wanting 144 (a year) and I'm hoping to get Liz in for 100 and M for a 100. so I'll be at 344?! Alisa asked Katie (our regional) what the average is and she said around the 300-400 spot. So my fingers are crossed! By the end of the month I hope to win that ipad!!

plzplzplzplz

I don't have a client now until 3. Tan till 230, work for an hour then vball for six. I'm hoping to finish Divergent so I can start focusing on editing again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment