Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CAP!

Its CAP! So, I'm still at work. I cleaned a bit and by that I mean I walked around and put things back where they should be. Tided up. :P

So I'm reading 'Push'. Movie was called Precious. I'm sure everyone know the name. Apparently it was a good movie, but I plan on reading the book before watching the movie. So far so good. A little on the different side and saying that I mean, I've never really read such a graphic book. It's not too too graphic, but where my jaw drops when I read some parts. It's aspiring though, how the character's poor and uneducated and has motivation to learn. Her view point is original and it's interesting how the whole book's written.
Since shes not that great in writing, the book is poorly written. But it improves as the character does!


Going out and hanging with Baker tonight. That will consist of tea drinking and good chats!


>Wrote some Chapter 3 for a bit. It totally took a different course of conflict. Which I guess is good? I also think it's good that I'm writing everyday!<<


No comments:

Post a Comment