Monday, August 29, 2011

Work work work

So Aug. I didn't get a whole lot of hours since everyone was going on vacation or just impossible to get ahold of! But now with Steptmber fast approuching I'll probably get my hour back up. I'm at work now, still full of gross dry sweat since I taught RPM for Karen this morning! Can't wait to shower!

Went to Chapter with the boyfriend for lunch and I might get the book 'Writers Digest. Guide to getting published' since my way clearly isn't working lol. I won't stop trying though! Just wait till the Bookfest in November! That'll be where I'll get my foot in the door!

I'm working on Colton, re-vamped him. Now I actually like having his character around. OH! During editing my first chapter, I ended up going off in another direction then the oringinal, which I think is for the better. I had a dream last night that I received a rejection email which isn't uncommon for me lol BUT this one, the woman just lashed out! Saying my book is a failure. So I got sad then more determinded than ever to proof the lady wrong! lol. Checked my email, no rejection....yet lol.

Client should be in now. G2G!

(Spell check not working FYI)

No comments:

Post a Comment