Saturday, August 27, 2011

Update!

There was NO tornado. BUT it was pretty cool driving with Baker in pouring rain and then sudden it just stops. Then pours again! We hung out made tea and had an unexpected visit from her uncle. Bakers started a diet. Cave Man Diet.
You eat things they would've eaten like meat and vegetables.

>>Heard my dad yell just now...??<<

Anyways. So I tried the diet the next day. Breakfast time and I look in the fridge and have no idea what I'm going to eat while on this diet. Egg? I love eggs on english muffins....and toast. I made an omelette. <<Apparently Chrome has no idea what that word is...>>

For lunch. A drum stick and I'm not talking about the chicken. I talking Ice cream cone with chocolate and nuts. Diet = FAIL.

I guess I shouldn't get right into it tho, completely cutting breads and dairy. It says it'll shock the system and that I should slowly get into it. Therefore Drumsticks are okay...right? lol.



Dummmmdumdudm
Did a whole lot of nothing today. Which was nice for a change. I MIGHT go to the cornfest since I did my makeup and look awesome and such. But at the same time it'll suck to find parking, suck to pay 5$ to get in, suck to not spend ANYTHING and suck for going all the way out to Tecumseh for barely any fun.
Our Lady Peace is playing tho..... bah oh well.


FYI. I redesigned my character Colton. WILL POST SOON. promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn't get swept away by a tornado!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete