Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bad Gossip and Achy Breaky Hearts

I somewhat have fallen off the wagon of writing. I've been busy watching Dexter season 5 and trying to workout in order to maintain my shape. Season 5 of Dexter was intense, but it didn't get intense until the forth episode? It always ends the same too. Season finale, Dexter finds the main killer of the story who the police are also looking for and someone close to him gets taken by that killer. Dexter is so bad ass that I don't even sweat anymore when hes in a dire situation. I know for a fact he's going to do something bad ass and kill that killer! Lol.

Working been tough, I've tried to remain hopefully but there was one girl that really bugged me. She had no objections to the one year contract and wanted to take it home to show her husband, so that he could pay for it. Then doesn't show up the next day when she said she was going to be there to pay and get started. Says she has bad memory and forgot she was having dinner with the husbands parents. Mmm. Then when I see her the day after that, she says it's the money. So I knock down the price and again, has no objections with it. When I tell her, "Hey, go on the bike and warm up, I'll give you a free session since you don't know how to use the weight machines!" So I leave, talk to the second in command, go back out to give her the session and she backs down! Says that she just wants to do it on her own. I'm like, but its free! I'm giving you a free session....with a trainer... Like what the hell? I had my hopes up! Thinking she was going to sign since she was the one who had come to front desk asking for it. And it's not like I gave her a whole lot of time to think about the free session. But I guess five minutes was all it took.

Anyways. There was some gossip I overheard as well. About how we should be there all the time and do this and that. The thing is, we ant getting paid like front desk. We don't get paid hourly and I'd rather train my clients where I know I'm getting paid, then do a php where I might get a sale. When I do have free time, it during slow hours and I've pretty much talked to every one there about personal training. I'm the one there most often, I help front desk and even made calls (their job) and booked in appointments. Ahg.

I think I pulled my chest muscle. I hurts when I move :(

I am back to writing though. I've been watching sex and the city with Jen and since Carries a writing and all, it's kind of amped me up. I have to re write this whole scene between Chase and Keira which is turning out better than I thought. I'm trying to read "The Road" but it's sooooo hard! So much description and nothing actually happening. Ahggg. Well I got work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment