Thursday, October 20, 2011

CRUMMY weather

Weather been shit. I haven't been on here in a bit since nothing toooo crazy is going on. Goodlife is awesome, instead of telling you that your stats suck and your slacking, they encourage you and pump you up to try and improve.

Heard a secret. Actually was told one. And apparently I am terrible at keeping it. ONLY since it's ultra juicy. I would say it on here, BUT my friend that reads this blogs *cough cough* knows them. If I mention it here, my friend would know for sure who I'm talking about and I would rather tell her the secret in person. I think she needs to knows. Anywayssssss

I haven't been editing since my client Olivia has sent me off to read GOOD books. To step out of the box. I read "Margaux with an X" which is a very WELL WRITTEN book. It's not too long and it really well done. I really enjoyed it. Next up is "The Road" and man, it's hard to read. Its style is off the charts so it's hard to follow and hard to get into. Reminds me of a time when I read Wuthering Heights.

I started watching Veronica Mars first season as well, so I've been distracted by that. It was a goooood season. But I don't know anyone with the one seasons so I'm just going to google season two and read what happens. I liked the romance with Logan :) sooo cute.

I'm going to a fashion show/fundraiser for charity tonight with my cuzin and Grandma. Should be fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment