Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stateside Adventure

We went over to the States! Went to GNC. I swear we were the only white people in the malllllll. Is that bad to say? lol. I had to peee so I go into the washrooms there and they're half stalls. Weird.... And the door didn't lock AND there was a hole so you could see directly into my stall. So I didn't go. lol.

Top news today: I've lost a friend on facebook, she has declared that we weren't friends anymore so I did the honors and unfriended her. Dumdumdum. It's sad when you see a friend get consumed by their boyfriend and they loose touch. Yet, if you rudely say, "We aren't friends" then why am I still on your facebook? Why do you say HappyBday on my wall AND boyfriends wall when we aren't friends?

To me friends are people I know who I can wave hi to and be all "How've you been?" Sure we don't hang out but I still consider a fair number of people from high school, whom I've lost touch with, friends. If we weren't friends then why the hell did I waste my time listening to your useless (and stupid) bitching about your boyfriend, or offer you condolences when your dad died. Or go out searching for you when you posted a suicide note on Facebook.

You see, I sent her a message on FB since she has constant status updates ranting about her husband, insulting him and just having her own pity party. I pretty much said that she needed to grow up because she was making herself look bad and the marriage should be taken seriously and that's when she sent back stating our friends was non-existent.

I think she's just lonely, sure she has friends, but people I've spoken with have said that once she and the guy started dating, she just completely shunned everyone. They all said, they were all friends with her and then BAM, not friends anymore. Same goes for the guy, a friend of his (coworker) said that now he just ignores her.

The whole things silly and after much bickering back and forth, I was just done. She's still juvenile and ignorant in her relationship, like she's always been. And it's probably why it's failing now. If the problems were ongoing then why get married? Why embarrass yourself on Facebook and have everyone know your relationships in the shitter.

That goes for everyone on Facebook who posts their drama and start even more drama by doing so. I know the thing says "Whats on your mind?" But why would anyone want to start shit. Why can't people be adults and save their rants for private journals, or blogs (such as this one) where you know it's a slim chance that anyone you know will come across this.

I hope to never be one of those attention seeking bitches, who strive for drama and chaos. NO, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment