Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Edits. Fitness Competition(First and Third Place!) And BOOKS

First off, Editing is going slow.... yea... I've been reading book to improve on my grammar such as: How NOT to write a novel. lol. And Grammar girl's quick and dirty tricks. So it's been a learning experience.

Today was the Figure/Fitness/Bikini Open (OPA) And my friends Lisa and Dee both competed (Lisa was in bikini and Dee was in Figure) Dee got 1st in her division and Lisa got 3rd! Which are both awesome places since it was their first time going to one. It was pretty cool, got free stuff and after watching is all I just wanted to go to the gym and workout lol. The bodybuilding for Womens, some girl (I'm assuming it was her first time) nearly collapsed. It's tough to pose and hold hold hold (SMILE) hold hold. Okay relax.

Recently I've been playing Mystical Ninja for N64. When I was young and had played this, it was a sick game. Yet, I never knew the story line. So playing it now, yea, the story line sucks. The gameplay is fun and figuring everything out is cool too BUT the antagonist suck and are stupid, but I am playing a kids game. :)

So if you guys are bored search this:

The Incredible Survival Story Of Ross Capicchioni


And find the video. REALLY COOL STORY. Ross's friend shot and robbed him, leaving him for dead. It was a friend he had known for YEARS. So it's his story on kind of what happened and how he was able to survive. Anyways, it's late and I gotta teach at 9am tomorrow morning. Ahhhh. Then all day to EDIT (Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment