Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Focus Time

I got SUPER FREAK. It's delicious and it helps with working out and focus. Therefore, I'll be drinking that when I go to edit/write and workout in between brain farts. Work going going going going. It's funny because when I get bored at home, I go to work. So strange lol.

Me and Greg had a fight last night. Dumdum dum. It was silly though, I took away his candy since he wasn't getting any homework done and he threw a fit! He then didn't txt me at all! So we fought today and I hung up on him cuz he was getting all mad. After I shut off my phone he facebooked me saying sorry lol. WELL. he came over and we talked, cuz thats how we roll. I couldn't write, I was so mad.

Tonight I'll going to Jen's but I dont have to wake up so early tomorrow so maybe I'll write/edit.

I'm at work now....maybe I should get back to it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment