Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My First Scam!

I got this in my email today:

Dear Ms Gilbert,

I am writing on behalf of a new international publishing house, JustFiction! Edition.

In the course of a web-research I came across a reference to your manuscript The Echoes and it has caught my attention.

We are a publisher recognized worldwide, whose aim is to help talented, internationally yet unknown authors publish their manuscripts supported by our experience of publishing and make their writing available to a wider audience.

JustFiction! Edition would be especially interested in publishing your manuscript as an e-book and in the form of a printed book and all this at no cost to you, of course.

If you are interested in cooperation, I would be glad to send you an e-mail with further information in an attachment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Evelyn Davis
Acquisition Editor



Already did my research. They're just like PA. I emailed them back saying "No, thanks" :) I'm so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment