Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is this really it?

I found a website. It's a little gleam of hope. I just joined it so I'm just editing my stuff now to make sure it's perfect. I emails Marty, so hopefully he get's back to me about my book and I can start fixing it BEFORE i post it on this site I found :)

Work is getting stressful. I HATE phps and I feel bad because my hearts not in them. I'm trying to sell and be confidant and convince these ppl to get personal training, but I HAAAATTTEEE phps soooo much that I lack my Peak Attitude. Sure, my goal is two new clients BUT I only put that because they expect me to put something. When I have a day of clients and a day of php, I want to not be there lol. Ahg.

And now tomorrow I have a PHP at 11 but a client at 11:30am so I dunno what I'm going to do for that. Rush through it and train my client since I'm getting paid for THAT. I just wish I could be a full time writer already!!!

Well, I'm going to edit now, update that site thingy (which I'm not mentioning here *evil smirk*) and cross my fingers and continue to wish on stars and at 11:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment