Thursday, September 1, 2011

No rest for the wicked!

Went to bed at 1am last night and around 7am my cat Noob somehow got into my room. Now, she tries to be quiet but steps on EVERYTHING that makes noise. She sucks at being sneaky! So she comes in and starts meowing because she wants food.

I figure if she doesn't see me, she'll think I'm not there and she'll leave. So I cover myself in my blanket and put my head under the pillow.
All I feel is Noob get on the bed and start roaming around to find me. Like WTF, then she sits on my back and continues meowing. Stupid/relatively smart cat! She then goes over to my legs, straddles one and starts biting my heel! I shake her off and turn to my side, still completely covered expect a tiny hole for me to breath. I feel her walk up to head and all I see is this little paw start attempting to pull the cover away from my face. REALLY??
But thats why I love her lol.
The minute I look at her, she gives me her sad, I'm hungry, meow. So I get up and feed her. Little brat!
Thats her ^^ in the picture above

No comments:

Post a Comment