Friday, September 16, 2011

400!!!

So I wanted to see what my 1max rep was for the leg press. I have a rough idea, but I maxed out the machine, therefore I'd have to add weight to the whole stack. I stopped after I leg pressed 400lb! And no, I'm not fat nor do I have HUGE legs. I was strong and well conditioned legs from Spinning.
As for my workout I was only able to workout two muscle groups, but they're the ones that need some trimming. This is the weight and workout I did for my arms.

Shoulders: Upward rows w/EZ bar.
EZbar+15lb
Reps:12
Then without breaking I lowers the weight to 5lb on the EZ bar and did 15reps for the set2.
Set 3: 5lb 15reps

Biceps: EZbar curl
EZbar+15lb
Reps:12
Then again without breaking I did the second set with the 5lbs 15reps.
Set 3: 5lb 15reps

And MAN my arms are sore today! It hurt to hand my client the bar today since my shoulders KILL.

Cardio today: Spinning 55mins. RPM 52 (I gotta practice)
*NOTE* 55min is a whole class. It's hills, racing, attacks and mountains FYI lol

No comments:

Post a Comment