Sunday, September 11, 2011

Over 100 Views!

Yea! I've finally hit over a 100 views! I bet some of you are going, "yea, NOT that big of a deal. I hit 1MILLION yesterday. pffffft"

*Gives finger*

So, it's been 10years since 9/11. I bet every blog out there is posting something about it. Which is fine, people get to read all the different stories about when they heard about it. I was in grade 7 and didn't even know what the 'twin towers' were.
The teacher sat us all down in class and told us what happened. Some girl made a comment:

"Why should we care? That's nowhere close to where we are.."

Yea....teacher was PISSED. But at the time, I agreed  with her, since I knew nothing about the towers and didn't actually understand what was going on. Until I got home and it was all my mother watched. Everything started to unfold and THAT's when I started caring just based off the impact it was having.
10 years later and there's still a war....mmm.

Well, that was my little bit. I'm at Starbucks. Yea, that's right, I'm one of thoooose people right now. Lol.
I'll be editing until Chelsey shows up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment