Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peak Attitude = SHIT

I feel down. I think its that time of the month and I'm getting break outs so I feel ugly.

I think today I'm going to play "The Bouncer" for PS2 just to reset my head. --The Bouncer tells the story of three bouncers on a rescue mission to save their young friend from a megalomaniacal solar technology corporation. The game is structured like a "playable action movie" and the plot unfolds differently depending on which character the player chooses for specific gameplay sequences---


So I think I'll try it out, Baker lent them to me and she says it's an easy game to beat sooooo I'm hoping to make it an all nighter game. AKA: Beat it like mario64 so around four hours of play time. :)

I have to head to work today around 3, it'll give me an hour before the meeting so I plan on working out. Since I know THAT'LL make me feel a lot better.
I'm trying out a new work out routine for weight, I've been doing it with my client and she's been saying she feels thinner. SO I think it's working. 
I'll post the workout after I do it today WITH the amount of weight I use and all that jazz. :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment