Sunday, September 25, 2011

TEAM SUNDAY

Finally bought my protein meal replacement shakes so I can now do my three hour workout on sundays. RPM, STEP and PUMP. WOOT. I also got coconut milk for my protein shakes AND I also made homemade protein bars. Peanuts, honey, oat bran and coconut milk. Mmmmm.

^What I stumbled onto! LOLz^

So I'm still waitng for the editing of my short story to be done. The deadline is Saturday YIKES. I'll probably cut it close. I sent an query email to an agent. Now, I've been really trying to amp up my letter to catch attention and be personable. The only thing is when I do this and get rejected, those are the ones that hurt. The agent I sent too, I found that my book is REALLY what she's looking for since it's fantasy but bringing out real human truths. 
I remember when I was taking the online writing course, all my stories I submitted had something to do with my book. People liked them and a few said that as they started reading, they thought it was a regular genre then BAM it sci-fi/fantasy. The characters are so human though, so it's still relate-able (least thats what the teacher said). 
Sometimes.....I worry about her.... lol

Wish me luck. I hope my hard work pays off one day and I'll be given a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment