Saturday, September 3, 2011

STORMMZZZ twitter and books

First off, I finished PUSH. Good book, not what I'm use to since I read YA. It ended quite suddenly but it ended with a poem by the main character and back-stories from the other characters. It's a book I probably wont read again. I think I'll probably re-read the hunger games though. Then Harry Potter or some book written in third person. I read like a writer so more reading helps my writing :)

Second. BIG STORM! But no tornado watch. Looks like its already clearing. Which would be nice since I wanna bike home from the boyfriends house tonight.


That's what it looks like. So round One, now onto round two!

I successfully did ONE DAY of the caveman diet. 
Breakfast: Eggs (Three, with one yoke)
Lunch: Protein Shake
Shrimp, peppers and mushrooms
Dinner: Bacon!!!
Tea (Oolong tea)
And now I'm hungry again! More tea? Maybe more bacon?

Best diet EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment