Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Hungry!!

Right now, there's no food at my house. I think i'm going to make some protein bars with honey and peanut butter.
Yesterday I went for a run, my IT band was fine THANK GOD. I was thinking about going for another job today but my band was acting up so I'm going to give it a rest.

Peeve of the day: Some Hippie commented on my profile picture of Erin Stern and said "Exercise is unhealthy". Like really? You're commenting on a personal trainers facebook? REALLY.
I'll be the one laughing when he shows up at MY gym, at 40 years old with diabetes/osteoporosis saying his doctor told him to get to the gym. And I'll be the one going "I thought you said exercise was unhealthy? Yet you doctor's prescribing it because you're frail and wasting away from smoking and doing drugs? Good job."
Being Opinionated gets you nowhere.

I can understand where he can say it's unhealthy when some girl try and get their body% down to 2%. Or where it's a compulsive disorder and people HAVE to work out, or they just work out all the time. I decided to not let it get me by making a mini rant here.

My 2012 guide to literary agents is in today!!! Exciting!!!!

Here's some picture of my profile pics. They are girls that I admire and hope to one say look like, just a bit more toned down :P

Nicole Nagrani


No comments:

Post a Comment